Unfortunately, like so many other sporting events this year, the decision has had to be made to call it off, temporarily.
The aim is to try to provide a match next year and the date for this will be determined at the right time. Its possible that the match might need to be postponed until October next year.
Meanwhile if possible, please support CRY – Cardiac Risk in the Young charity. If you are interested to see what you could do or are interested to know more then we encourage you to visit their website.